As an advertiser, you will need to create the banner ads we upload to search and social networks as part of the audience extension. Here is all the information you need to create static banners, video banners or a combination of both.
- Include your brand logo (if using animation, this needs to be on every frame)
- Use a clear CTA (call to action)
- Include USPs such as prices, promotions and exclusives.
- Create variations of your banners e.g. busy conference image and a product image.
- Max Size 150KB
- Non-animated image format: JPEG, PGN,.GIF
- Animated Image format: GIF, SWF (flash),.ZIP (HTML5)
- HTML5 Formats: Zip containing HTML and optionally CS, JS, GIF, PNG, JPEG, SVG responsive or standard
- Animation length and speed:
- Animation length must be 30 seconds or shorter
- Animations can be looped, but the animations must stop after 30 seconds
- Animated GIF ads must be slower than 5fps
- Flash ads must be 24FPs or slower
Most common banner sizes: 300×250, 728×90, 970×250, 160×600, 336×280, 468×60, 300×600, 320×50, 320×100, 1200×628, 1080×1920 & 1080×1080.
If you are launching an audience extension campaign our team will require further information to get the campaign live. When you have confirmed your order, we will send you a short form to complete to ensure its success. The team will review the files you send across and let you know if its suitable for publishing. If you have any questions about the creative specification or file type, please contact your marketing contact.