Gain CPD points from our conference streams
Attend CCR for two full days of education, all of which is CPD certified. With 5 conferences covering everything from the latest in non-surgical innovations, to surgical procedures across the body, breast and eyes, business guidance and insight from practitioners that have successful brands & businesses to symposiums from your favourite brands as well as new brands to the industry. There will also be exciting features this year from world class faculty that will include an Anatomy & Cadaver Masterclass with Dr Tapan Patel, An Audience with Arthur Swift, Allergan Lunchtime Takeovers with Dr Sherina Balaratnam, a 25 year Celebration of Restylane with Dr Priya Chadha from our Headline Sponsor Galderma.
Be the first to find out about the conference by registering now
5 conference theatres | 120+ world-class speakers | 7 CPD conference streams
Most impressive speaker line-up yet!
CCR offers a unique learning experience and the opportunity to learn from the very best aesthetics professionals. Here’s a preview of our line-up for this year, with many more to come!
- Esteemed educator and innovator, Dr Arthur Swift, MD, FACS delivers Prollenium Symposium*
- Dr Tristan Mehta and Dr Emily MacGregor on the panel of Getting Started in Aesthetics, in partnership with Harley Academy*
- Dr Raspal Singh and Dr Sherina Balaratnam deliver Allergan lunchtime takeovers*
- Dr Ifeioma Ejikeme, Chair Patient Relations, In Practice
- Dr Mayoni Gooneratne, Chair Wellness & Psychology, In Practice
- Dr Sabrina Shah-Desai. MS, FRCS, Dr Sotirios Foutsizoglou, Dr Elizabeth Hawkes on the Surgical Arena with focus on breast and eyes
- Professor Bob Khanna, Dr Raj Thethi, Dr Nestor Demosthenous on the Non-Surgical Arena with a focus on injectables
- Dr Martyn King, Medical Director of ACE Group World & Winner of the 2019 Aesthetics Awards’ Outstanding Achievement*
- Dr David Eccleston, one of the country’s leading experts on botulinum toxins discusses complications in the ACE Group World Conference*
- Dr Beatriz Molina, Founder of IAPCAM, covers lip complications in the ACE Group World Conference*
This year CCR also hosts the ISAPS Conference, the ACE Group World Conference plus a Masterclass with Dr Tapan Patel on anatomy. These are all paid for events and open to Health Care Professionals only. Places are limited so make sure you register early to guarantee your place.
*please note these sessions are only open to registered health care professionals
Set across 8 conference theatres and with over 120 world-class speakers, you can engage in 48 hours of professional development among peers facing the same challenges to remain up-to-date with best practice.
Getting Started in Aesthetics
The Skin Agenda
Toxins & Fillers
PRP for Hair Loss
CCR conference highlights
CCR 2019 saw the most successful conference to date, with 3000+ delegates attending, 120+ faculty and 80+ CPD points. Topics included live injectables, complication management, women’s health, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), ethics in aesthetics and more.
Find out about our co-located conferences
CCR is the only event to unite the surgical and non-surgical communities through the co-location of association meetings, including: ISAPS (the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), which will hold its UK Annual Symposium; and ACE (Aesthetics Complications Experts) Group World Conference, its annual meeting on how to manage complications.
Meet the speakers
Francesca White returns for 2021!
Official Press Ambassador for CCR Francesca White, Tatler’s Health & Beauty Editor-at-Large, is bridging the gap between trade and consumer collating insight into the industry and its exciting innovations.
Francesca will be interviewing exhibitors and key opinion leaders during the event, as well as reporting on the latest news in the aesthetics industry.
“I am delighted to be hosting such an important event in the aesthetics industry. I am always on the lookout for the latest news in aesthetic medicine, the new techniques being introduced by the top doctors and surgeons, and the upcoming trends and regulations to be aware of.”