As with any medical treatment, complications are a possibility in aesthetic medicine. Knowing how to identify and manage any complications that may arise is a necessary skill for all aesthetic practitioners.
Our eLearning course, Preventing & Managing Dermal Filler Complications, uses real-life case studies to teach you how to prevent, identify and manage complications from dermal fillers.
– In-depth anatomy and pathophysiological concepts.
– The latest management guidance, including downloadable protocols for in-clinic use.
– Recognising side effects vs complications.
– The spectrum of different complications from early infection to neural problems.
– How to manage complications in both critical and non-critical scenarios.
Enrol today to become a safer, more confident injector and to improve the patient safety of your clinic.