All facial rejuvenation starts with the skin. Our one day course, Foundation Training in Cosmetic Dermatology, covers the essentials of skin health and hands-on practice in two key skin rejuvenation techniques: microneedling and chemical peels.
On this course, you will have two hours of pre-course eLearning to establish the theory and science behind skin treatments, and a full day in clinic practising microneedling and chemical peels on live models.
In this Foundation Training course, you will learn:
– How to tailor treatments to your patient’s skin concerns.
– Macroscopic and microscopic anatomy of relevant facial skin layers.
– The mode of action for each treatment learned on this course.
– How to deliver microneedling and chemical peels.
– How to identify and manage any complications and side effects.
Enrol today to learn the essential skin therapy skills that will enable you to have a holistic aesthetic medicine practice.