Aesthetic technology manufacturer, Cutera, has announced the third annual Cutera University Clinical Forum followed by a black-tie charity ball on November 27th at the De Vere Beaumont Estate, hosted once again by the multi-award-winning director of Harley Street’s PHI Clinic, Dr Tapan Patel. The primary aim of this event is to connect forward-thinking clinicians in the UK and Ireland to explore the latest clinical trends and developments and share wisdom and best practices.
Building on the success of the past two years, CUCF will bring together some of the UK’s thought leaders in the field of aesthetic medicine with an 8 CPD-accredited agenda, featuring cutting-edge talks, more interactive panel discussions to engage with attendees, and in-depth live demonstrations focusing on some of Cutera’s newest product launches.
The conference will see a stellar lineup of aesthetic professionals, including:
– Dr Tapan Patel- The multi-award-winning director of Harley Street’s PHI Clinic
– Mr Kambiz Golchin- Experienced, highly trained ENT Consultant & Facial Plastic Surgeon
– Dr Yusra Al-Mukhtar- Dental surgeon and a medical aesthetic clinician
– Dr Nima Mahmood- Cosmetic Dentist and Facial Aesthetic Practitioner.
– Dr Nestor Demosthenous- one of Scotland’s most experienced aesthetic doctors
– Dr Tatiana and Dr Rishi- Clinical and Managing directors at Dr Tatiana Aesthetic Dermatology
In addition to the conference, the brand confirmed that it will host a special Black tie Charity ball to help support and raise funds for the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, which supports kids with serious illnesses.
“CUCF is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, and I am so excited to bring together top industry professionals to share their unique experiences and best practices,” said Leighannah Tickner, Cutera’s Country Manager, UK&I.