Getting Started in Aesthetics
Dr Tristan Mehta and Dr Emily MacGregor
Thursday 14 October 10:15am to 12:15pm
Are you looking to start a career in medical aesthetics, but unsure where to begin? Worried that the market is over-saturated or that there are no jobs available? Are you concerned that you won’t make a return on investment from your training?
We understand that transitioning your career into aesthetic medicine feels daunting. Rest assured, the Harley Academy team is here to help you make the best decisions possible to set up your successful new path.
Two hour workshop with Dr Tristan Mehta and Dr Emily MacGregor, covering:
- The essential mindset for starting out in aesthetics
- The fundamentals of injectables and skin rejuvenation treatments
- How to deal with negativity from ex-colleagues!
- The 3 career paths that practitioners can take, and how to ultimately get a job
- The learning journey from simple treatments like lip filler and toxin, through to full-face transformations
- Different training courses to start your aesthetics career, including the Level 7 Diploma
- A full face treatment video demonstration